Roikos Engineering Consultants S.A. is a consultancy firm based in Athens (GR), specialising in a wide variety of engineering projects. The company was established in 1995 after the merger of the individual consultancies run by its founding members and since then has grown steadily to become one of the leading engineering consultancies in Greece, offering a wide range of high quality services.

The successful delivery of complex and multidisciplinary projects, both within the Greek and the international context, is guaranteed by the efficient management structure combined with the expertise, know-how and accumulated experience of the company’s staff.

Roikos S.A. is a company privately-owned and entirely independent of manufacturers, suppliers and contractors. Approximately 80% of the company shares are owned by the Directors and the remaining 20% belongs to present and former managers and employees.

LLOYDS OF LONDON (annual open cover) with indemnity limits up to 1,000,000 EUR for each claim and 2,500,000 EUR aggregate annually. In special cases, if so required, additional insurance policies are adopted.

Roikos S.A. head office (private building of 1.000 m2) is located at 28 Riga Fereou st., 144 52 Metamorfosi Athens, Greece.